CoDA FSM 2021
Fellowship Services Manual (FSM)
Below are links to the 5 Parts of the Fellowship Services Manual (FSM) as well as a link to a Glossary of FSM terms plus a combined file containing all 5 Parts and the Glossary. Suggested uses are as follows:
- Part 1 is intended for all members of CoDA, particularly those who intend to do service work
- Part 2 is the Meeting Handbook and is intended for those wanting to start or help run a meeting. It is recommended that all meetings have a copy of this part.
- Part 3 is intended for use by those currently or considering doing service at the levels between meetings and CoDA, Inc. It is intended to be particularly helpful in establishing these service levels.
- Part 4 is intended for use by those currently or considering doing service at the CoDA, Inc. level. It is strongly recommended for all those who will be attending a CoDA Service Conference (CSC).
- Part 5 contains more detailed information related to the various service entities that exist at the CoDA Inc. service level, including the CoDA Board of Trustees, the various committees and other working groups and individual positions.
- The Glossary contains definitions of terms used in the FSM and is intended to be helpful to people who are not familiar with all our terminology.
- The combined version was created for people who frequently search for information in the FSM to make it easier so they only need to search 1 file rather than 5
FSM Part 1 - Structure and General Information Summary
FSM Part 2 - Meeting Handbook
FSM Part 3 - Guidelines for Other Service Levels
FSM Part 4 - Service Conference (CSC) Procedures
FSM Part 5 - World Level Service Details
FSM Combined File