Welcome to the CoDA World End of Winter Retreat 2021!
Power of Connections through Loving and Healthy Relationships or Service
March 27: 11am -5pm EDT, 8am-2pm PDT, 3pm-11pm GMT/UTC
Below are links to audio files from the 2021 Winter Retreat Workshops. They are mp3's, + supporting Power Points and PDFs. To listen or view in your browser, please Left Click on the link. To download, please Right Click and select "Save As".
If you experience any technical problems, please email email@example.com. Content issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time, these files are only intended for those who attended the 2021 Online retreat. Please do not share this webpage with others.
For the Agenda, Please Click Here
1. Liz vR - Let it Begin with Me - Using CoDA Slogans to Improve Relations
1. Exercise - Let it Begin with Me workshop
2. CoDA Slogans
4. Slogans for screen share
2. Isabella C Cultural Codependency: When Cultures Clash with CoDA Recovery
1. CoDA Workbook Tools Pg35
2. Cultural Codependence Agenda and Overview
3. Cultural Codependence Agenda and Overview - UPDATE
4. Cultural Codependence Self-Assessment
5. Portuguese_Workshop_Handout_Cultural Codependence Self-Assessment
6. Workshop_Handout_Cultural Codependence Self-Assessment
7. When Cultures Clash with CoDA Recovery
3. Evie S/Leo C - Couple in Recovery
4. Karen D - What would I be doing if I wasn't so afraid?
1. Transcript: What Would I Be Doing if I Wasn’t So Afraid Right Now
2. Power Point: What Would I Be Doing if I Wasn’t So Afraid Right Now
5. Judi P - Prayer Circles in the Air
Related Document: Prayer Circles in the Air
6. Leslie P - Feeling Safe in an Unsafe World
1. MASLOW & SAFETY
2. THE ILLUSION OF THE ARMOR NARRATIVE
3. THE ILLUSION OF THE ARMOR. CHART
4. THE STORY OF UNSAFE
5. YOU WERE BORN ENOUGH
7. Dakota M - Low Self Esteem, Compliance and Denial Patterns: BIPOC LGBTQIAA in CoDA Recovery
8. Tonya B - CoDA, It Works!
9. Tameeka - In this Moment… (Video)
1. Sindai - Codependency and the Spiritual Misery
Related Document: CODEPENDÊNCIA E M. ESP
2. Pilar G - ¿Que Estas Haciendo Con Tu Vida?
Recordings Not Available:
1. Ritchard I Living The Traditions
2. Eli S Millennials in the House - A Recovery Story
Please note that all presentations are shared "experience, strength and hope" (ESH) from individuals who are CoDA members who have signed agreements to follow the CoDA 12 Steps and Traditions. Individual opinions or views are not necessarily endorsed by CoDependents Anonymous. Take what you like and leave the rest.
© Copyright Codependents Anonymous 2021